Happy Holidays from The Esperanza Education Fund! Thanks to your support, we’ve had an amazing year. We invite you to read our annual report reviewing what we accomplished in 2012 and previewing what we aim to achieve in 2013. As you read the report (available here), we hope you will consider making a year-end tax-deductible contribution by clicking here:
- Awarded $120,000 in scholarships to ten outstanding students, and doubled the maximum award to $20,000 to meet virtually all of our scholars’ financial needs.
- Celebrated our first class of Esperanza alumni.
- Organized a Career Day for current scholars and matched 100% of new scholars with mentors in their fields of interest.
- Laid the foundation for Esperanza’s long-term success, and helped launch a sister organization in New York City.
- Held a benefit concert and art exhibit at the Carnegie Institution with Russian-born pianist Konstantin Soukhovetski and Korean-American artist Naomi Chung.
To learn more, click here for our annual report or visit www.esperanzafund.org. To make a tax-deductible gift, visit www.esperanzafund.org/support. To join one of our committees, visit http://www.esperanzafund.org/support/committee/.
Best wishes for the new year,
Chair, Board of Directors
The Esperanza Education Fund